A mom took to TikTok to express her horror after discovering a children’s toy that makes an inappropriate joke about priests and
Not For Kids
Ashley Lynn said that the toy was a gift from her grandmother to her son. The toy seemed harmless at first, but then she overheard some of the “jokes” the toy claims it makes.
@mommabearash This momma is not happy!! #wrong #notcool #wtf @Walmart #share #warning #donotbuy ♬ original sound – Ashley Lynn
She said she was first tipped off when she overheard a questionable joke about a drive-by shooting. She immediately picked up the toy and began pressing other buttons to see what else it had to say.
She was blown away by how inappropriate the jokes turned out to be.
“How many Catholic priests are required to screw a lightbulb into its socket? Two, one to do the screwing and one to hear the confession.”
“You’ll never guess what makes a clip clop, clip clop, bang bang, clip clop, clip clop, bang bang?” the toy said. “An Amish drive-by shooting.”
The toy, which is sold at Walmart, is advertised for babies and children. Lynn believes the toy is highly inappropriate for children of any age.
“What, what! A kids’ toy. There’s a baby on the box,” she said. “Sold at Walmart. Walmart, explain this!”
Lynn said that she was able to get ahold of the toy company, Linsay.
“I emailed Linsay toy brand and pretty much just said, ‘Hey, my son got this for Christmas. Here’s a picture of the toy, it’s extremely inappropriate. What are you going to do about it?'”
The brand reportedly got back to her quickly. They said they had opened an investigation into the toy and would be pulling it from shelves.
Our article has been inspired by TikTok and does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Career Step Up.
More From Career Step Up Partners
- This Caused Her To Walk Out Of Her In-Laws During Christmas Dinner But Would You Have Done The Same?
- He Was Fired Just Before Christmas But Found Out His Boss Was Paying Someone Else Less Money To Do His Job, His Revenge Was Sweet Though
- Is She Wrong For Walking Out of a Restaurant After She Was Told to Pay for the Table?
- He Suspected She Was Cheating On Him After She Lied About Being With A Friend But The Reality Was Far More Surpising
- Twist In The Story of a Wife Angry With Husband For Missing Emergency Because of a Tech-Free Weekend
- Was He Wrong for Pretending Not to Recognize His Parents When They Tried to Reconnect?
- Was He an A**hole for Sticking Up for His White Brother When Confronted With His Grandparents Racism?
This article was produced and syndicated by Career Step Up.
Featured Image Credit: Shutterstock.